LINKS: ART, FOOD, MY FAMILY, SHOP, FOLLOW, LISTEN, DIGG, ON THE GO, BLOG TIPS, & MORE TO COME...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Are They Serious?

Who wears this stuff? From what I hear American Apparel is a pretty hip label, but from what I see... its pretty ridiculous! Its like Jane Fonda meets Borat in a paint chip reject bucket... and can we say Camel Toe? You think that's bad... you should see the rest of their ad campaign. Pasty white, odd shaped people, some resembling crack addicts and others nerdy school kids. The clothes are never worn in a way so as to display a fashionable garment. I guess I get what they're doing. Trying to capture a nitch market... different, weird, hip just like you.

I just don't readily accept it. Darn hipsters.

1 comment:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Most of the things from AA are not things that I would wear, but I did like the dress I bought from them recently.

.................................